Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Expanding Arlo Q ecosystem - What should i get?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tonescctv
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 Arlo Q cameras and am looking to expand the system with the addition of 2 weatherproof external camera that will be capable of viewing on the same live view as the other existing 3 cameras

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@tonescctv wrote:

If I do that will the view from the wireless cameras and the view from the existing Arlo Q cameras be on the same screen on my phone?

Yes.  You'd add the new cameras (and base station) to the same account you are using now, and they will be shown together.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is that a question? This will work fine but remember that the wireless cameras require a base station to work, unlike the Q cameras.

tonescctv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, jguerdat

Yes, it was a question. I think you are saying I can add weatherproof wireless camera but they will require a base station. If I do that will the view from the wireless cameras and the view from the existing Arlo Q cameras be on the same screen on my phone?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@tonescctv wrote:

If I do that will the view from the wireless cameras and the view from the existing Arlo Q cameras be on the same screen on my phone?

Yes.  You'd add the new cameras (and base station) to the same account you are using now, and they will be shown together.