Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't add a second CVR subscription!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BKL81
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've seen a number of discussions about this but, apparently the subscription page has changed since they were posted.
All I want to do is add an additional CVR plan for a new Arlo Q. When I go to subscription
-> manage camera, it shows all of my cameras. The camera that I currently have a CVR subscription on is already selected. When I also select the new camera for an additional CVR subscription and continue to the next page, it charges me not just for the new subscription, but also attempts to recharge for the current subscription I've already paid for.
So, I tried going back and deselecting the camera with the current subscription. For one thing, It caused me to lose all of my CVR video for that camera and on top of that, it will not give me the 50% discount for the new subscription!
Given this horrible design on what should be a very simple and basic task doesn't give me much confidence in the overall system.
Thanks for any suggestions.
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I haven't tried much in this area but continuing to the last screen has shown me the correct amounts to be charged with notice of the existing charges. Have you actually tried going to the last screen before acceptance?

BKL81
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did and it shows a charge for the new camera subscription and a recharge for the current subscription that I've already paid for.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what to tell you unless you're up for renewal.  Try a chat or phone call to support.

BKL81
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks - I've just decided to return the Arlo cameras and go with another brand.. As much as I wanted to like them, the Arlo software just seems somewhat flaky and unreliable.