Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR recordings cannot zoom correctly. Expand/collapse goes away and can't get out of playback.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
billjh
Aspirant
Aspirant

CVR recordings can’t zoom correctly with new app. Expand/collapse goes away and can’t get out of playback.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi billjh,

Are you still experiencing this problem? What phone device are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the new Arlo app?

billjh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I am. Notifications work well now, iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 13. Also, shortly after leaving, it will say internet connection lost. Then I open app and it corrects itself. All of this after new app was available.
billjh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Deleted and reinstalled. No change
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Is this happening when you're on portrait and/or landscape mode? Do you have a screenshot that shows where the expand/collapse goes away and not able to exit out the playback?

billjh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do not have a screenshot. However, further tests show its the same problem on my iPad. I will note that zoom and expand/collapse work when live, just not when viewing history. 

Edit: iPad version is iOS 12.4

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Could you provide a screenshot where the expand/collapse or zoom is not showing when viewing the playback (not live)?