Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR Timeline Never Loads. Anyone been able to move the timeline on a specific day and see video?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
threeoverpar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, all. I have seen plenty of issues similar to this one all over Reddit and in this community, but I haven't quite found my issue. I have a CVR subscription for each of my 3 indoor Arlo Qs. When I go to view a specific day in the timeline, it will let me view it -- at normal speed only -- from the very beginning of the day (read 00:00 o'clock), but when I try to move along to later in the day, it shows I'm there on the timeline but the video never materializes, always Loading with those three animated dots. I have tried several browsers, different computers, different wireless networks, all with the same result. This is the fourth time I've purchased CVR and the I kept hoping it was a glitch that would be fixed, but apparently not.

So my question is: have any of you been able to move along the timeline on a specific day and see the video? Does it ever show up for you? And if it does, how did you do it? (I have a ticket in with Arlo because their customer service number says they have too few people to help man the phones and hung up on me.)

Any help/ideas appreciated! I really need those videos I recorded!! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's working for me. Have you enabled Flash for this? Live view has eliminated Flash as being needed but I believe CVR still needs it.