Basic subscription 5 or 6 cameras?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
RedSquare
Follower
Follower
Right now I have five wireless cameras under basic subscription, can I add 1 Arlo Q/ ArloQ plus (wired) as a 6 camera and still be under basic subtraction?

I read somewhere that there was a 4 wireless camera and 2 Arlo Q (6 cameras) package bundle available and can use basic subscription.
4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RedSquare wrote:
Right now I have five wireless cameras under basic subscription, can I add 1 Arlo Q/ ArloQ plus (wired) as a 6 camera and still be under basic subtraction?

I read somewhere that there was a 4 wireless camera and 2 Arlo Q (6 cameras) package bundle available and can use basic subscription.

Under the basic plan ( free ) you can use a max of 5 cameras  ( tho you can sync more, they must be off ).

In order to use your Q camera you would have to turn off /remove oone of your Arlos.

Yes, there was a SPECIAL package of cameras like you mentioned sold as such and they came with a SPECIAL code on setup to allow 6 cameras to be use.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Arthurpires
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to isntal my 6th camera and i dont know how!

Do you have a Special pack to use the sixt camera? 

Where can I get one?

Thanks

Arthur Pires

Arthurpires
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to isntal my 6th camera and i dont know how!

Do you have a Special pack to use the sixt camera? 

Where can I get one?

Thanks

Arthur Pires

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

To install AND BE ABLE TO USE the 6th camera will require that you upgrade your subscription.  Without that, you can sync your new camera but will have to manually switch two cameras, deactivating one and activating the other.  It works but prolly not what you want.

The alternative is to by a single camera system and set up the new base with a second account, using a second email address. Then use Settings, Grant Access from the new account to the old one.  Once set up, you can then see all cameras and (mostly) configure the second system with one login.