Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q won't sync to my Wifi

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Abad247
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have my Arlo Q that had been working fine up until today.  Nothing has changed in my wifi network.  I went in on the iOS app and it said my Arlo was not connected.  It was displaying an orange/white light.  I held down the sync button to try and reconnect to my network. No Joy.  I then reset it, deleted it from my device list, and tried to add it again as a new device.  I have gone through the motions of unplugging, waiting for the amber light, holding the sync button and waiting for it to connect. Ive done this about 10 times already all with the same result.  The blue light on the Arlo Q is slow blinking and I keep getting the same message on my phone saying it can't be found.  This is completely frustrating only because again, my network has had no change and as of last night, it was all fine and dandy.

3 REPLIES 3
Arlo_CHN
Tutor
Tutor

After you reset the Arlo-Q, you need to leave the camera still and wait until the camera if fully initialized before reconnecting.

Abad247
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fully initialized meaning what? Amber light flashing, because I have done that before proceeding.  Although on the app says that as soon as the light is a solid amber I'm "ready to go".  When I did it on the computer, via internet, it states to wait till the amber light is flashing.  Can you clarify? Or do you have any other suggestions?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you hold the reset button until the camera clicked and the LED flashed amber? Maybe it wasn't fully reset.