Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
charlestrike
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi My Arlo Q would not connect to the network. When I added the device to my account. It can not be discovered. I have tried resetting it with the small pin on the side. Remove and add the device but no avail. Tried with apple and the android app still no good. However, my other device arlo baby is working 100%. My arlo Q stopped working after the big update.

Please help

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When you used the reset button, did you hold it until the camera clicked and the LeD flashed amber?

charlestrike
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi jguerdat

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did that already. Hold the reset button for 10 seconds till light is flashing amber. I connected it with android and apple devices but still not working. After the big system update my arlo Q is no longer detected on my wifi or could not connect. 

Thank you again

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here for faulty hardware.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

charlestrike,

Do you have a screenshot of the error message?

charlestrike
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes please see attached. I really want to talk to someone to fix this. Thanks
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

Tambrew
Initiate
Initiate

My Arlo Q is doing the exact same thing. I purchased it when I purchased my Arlo 2 Pro camera set. I have tried several times to add it to my Apple device and it goes all the way through ... but never connects. Any suggestions? I haven't been able to add the device at all.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Tambrew,

Have you tried to reboot the camera and try again? Are you connected to the same wifi you are installing on?

charlestrike
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have reboot and reset the camera. I am trying to connect it to the same wifi that we have. Everything was working well until the new update. Suddenly, my Arlo Q was no longer connected whereas my Arlo Baby which same connection is working well. Unfortunately, I can no longer connect my arlo Q. I am hoping someone can check the hardware for me ie. service center? 

thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx