Arlo Q unable to discover

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
logix88
Follower
Follower

I haven't turned this on in a while and only used with the older app... with new app and on the web, unable to discover the device.

I checked the router, can see the camera assigned an IP and clearly is connected to WiFi. Arlo app just doesn't find the device... not sure how I can proceed... any way to manually connect with IP address or something?

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You may need to remove the camera from your account and possibly reset the camera by holding the button until the camera clicks and the LED starts flashing amber.

Slammed66GMC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you get this resolved?  I'm having the exact same problem.  I haven't used my Arlo for about a year and had to create a new account and reset the base station so now I'm in the process of adding cameras again.  My Arlo Q connects no problem to my WIFI and has a solid blue light, both it and the base station show up as connected devices on my router but the camera never gets discovered in the app.

Not sure if it's a router issue with my Starlink so I'm going to try my old router that I know worked with Arlo and see but if that doesn't work I'm stumped.

logix888
Aspirant
Aspirant
Removing the camera from old account then resetting it did the trick