Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q system not showing in account

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dirtydeeds
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use to have an arlo wireless system I purchased 8 Q cameras I deleted the wireless system I added the Q cameras synced and have blue lite nothing on my account when I log to cameras please help thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dirtydeeds
Aspirant
Aspirant
I finally got someone at netgear come to find out I have to delete the app and account and start over which is fine by me thank you for your help Superuser best wishes to you and yours

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

App or browser?  Have you tried the other?

Dirtydeeds
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using the App. for my Galaxy note 5, what puzzels me is the lights on all 8 cameras are solid blue. Yet on my Arlo account there is nothing listed on devices or cameras

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a browser.  If that works, try logging out of the app and back in as well as restarting the phone.  Try reinstalling the app.  When you installed the Q cameras did you use the Add Device button on the Cameras tab?

Dirtydeeds
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes I did use add a device, but no device appeared the app notifcation says " to make sure my device ( Galaxy note 5 ) and camera ( Arlo Q ) are both on the same network " How do you tell which network the camera is on? I really appericate your help Super user Thank You I will try what you have suggested 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dirtydeeds wrote:

yes I did use add a device, but no device appeared the app notifcation says " to make sure my device ( Galaxy note 5 ) and camera ( Arlo Q ) are both on the same network " How do you tell which network the camera is on?

It's basically telling you that you need to be using the same network (typically your home network, either WiFi or Ethernet) to configure the camera.  So, since you're using your Note 5, you just need to be on WiFi, not cell service.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dirtydeeds,

After following jguerdats suggestion above, were you able to resolve the issue?

Please let us know,

JamesC

Dirtydeeds
Aspirant
Aspirant
I finally got someone at netgear come to find out I have to delete the app and account and start over which is fine by me thank you for your help Superuser best wishes to you and yours