Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
TH001
Initiate
Initiate

Squirrel ate through the USB cable to my Arlo Q unit.  I looked on amazon and found lots of replacments, however many vendors advertize that it works on Arlo devices, yet the reviews state "not true" in many cases.  Anyone found a vendor whose cable actually works on an Arlo Q unit?  Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TH001
Initiate
Initiate

Just to followup on my own question......I never received any concrete info as to which cable provider's USB cable worked on an Arlo Q.  Several providers stated that theirs worked for Arlo Q, but the reviews stated otherwise.  So, I purchased a 15' cable from maiwus2015 on ebay for less than $10 and it works fine.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can try using one of any you may have handy but open a case with support - they may be able to supply one:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

TH001
Initiate
Initiate

Just to followup on my own question......I never received any concrete info as to which cable provider's USB cable worked on an Arlo Q.  Several providers stated that theirs worked for Arlo Q, but the reviews stated otherwise.  So, I purchased a 15' cable from maiwus2015 on ebay for less than $10 and it works fine.