Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q - live is working, but no sound on Iphone app?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kwright17
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help. We have several Arlo cameras in our home, but the living room camera, which I use as my nanny cam has not been working for sound. I can see everything from my iPhone/iPad, but the sound is not there. I have the microphone on and sound, which is what I was told to make sure is on in order to hear everything, but still nothing....

Any advice/help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First.....go to iPad Settings...under the Arlo App...make sure you have allowed access rights for the mic

If it is toggled on and still NG...you may have to reset the camera. Hold in the reset button for about ten secs..the cam will click and the led flash... Go to settings..under the camera use Remove Device, then bring back as if new

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Kwright17
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the reply, but even that didnt make it work...

any other suggestions? theyre brand new and the reason we got it was to eb able to hear, but yet nothing seems to work?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Have you tried a browser? If you can use audio there, the issue is your device(s).

If the browser doesn't work, is the Q purchase part of a package or a standalone purchase? If the latter, swap it at the store for another. Otherwise, open a case using the Contact Support link at the bottom of these pages (desktop version).