Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q device not discovered but in my modem detail, I can see the IPV4 and MAC addresses

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
BlastPattern1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought a new Arris SVG2482AC modem/router combo and now my Arlo Q is no longer being "Discovered" by the mobile app even though it is showing as 'Connected' and 'Online' in the gateway. Connection is "Wi-Fi 5G". Really frustrating...Tried removing/re-adding camera, factory reset the modem, uninstall/reinstall the app, etc. I saw a solution on the board that didn't make alot of sense to me. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BlastPattern1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Chat support was super helpful! Apparently I tried everything BUT doing a Reset with a paper clip in the hole until the light blinked amber...That fixed the issue and now the app recognizes the camera. Kudos to the support team and for understanding my brain freeze after not thinking of doing the reset after a long day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BlastPattern1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Chat support was super helpful! Apparently I tried everything BUT doing a Reset with a paper clip in the hole until the light blinked amber...That fixed the issue and now the app recognizes the camera. Kudos to the support team and for understanding my brain freeze after not thinking of doing the reset after a long day 🙂