Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Trackerone
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Q stopped working other day, I’ve had it about 16 months, I’ve reset, with pin, deleted app reinstalled app. Even though it’s still connected to WiFi ( checked all devices connected to router) and after refreshing list it’s still appears but I cannot get back on my iPhone 8, I’ve had no issues up until couple of days ago plug got unplugged and plugged back in but nothing, any ideas would be Appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a browser to see if it shows up there (you can use a mobile browser if you set it to use the desktop version of the site).

Since you reset it, you may need to do the whole thing by removing it from Settings, My Devices as well as holding the reset button until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber. Try syncing it normally again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a browser to see if it shows up there (you can use a mobile browser if you set it to use the desktop version of the site).

Since you reset it, you may need to do the whole thing by removing it from Settings, My Devices as well as holding the reset button until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber. Try syncing it normally again.

Trackerone
Aspirant
Aspirant
Many thanks will try different browser see if that works let you know
Trackerone
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, used my chromebook and detected straight away all sorted now, thanks again