Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
North-IL-1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a total of 3 devices which I want to share with a family member, checking all 3 to be shared. Only 2 have been shared with the 3rd one never becoming available to be “accepted” by the family member. I have repeated the process three separate times and the 3rd device is still not showing up to be accepted. How do I correct this?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @North-IL-1,

Has the owner of the third device click on the link that was provided when inviting to be a grant access? Are you using the Arlo app on your phone device to set this up or through the web client on your computer?

North-IL-1
Aspirant
Aspirant
To JessicaP
From North-IL-1
The 3 Arlo Q’s were installed with my phone, not a computer.
The first two are shared with my spouses phone. The third unit (installed the next day) would not share on her phone.
Yesterday, I mistakenly un-installed one of the original two. I successfully re-installed it, and it also (again) is accessable to her phone. The original third unit remains ‘blind’ to her phone. I have no clue as to why. I will admit to being somewhat digitally challenged. I do not understand many of the terms (or function names) used in the directions explaining the ‘how to’.
Currently I have three ‘Q’ units that I can access. My spouse can only access two of them.
Richard
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you check her settings in Grant Access, are all tree cameras selected? Perhaps you forgot togive her access to that 3rd camera.