Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jmccann
Follower
Follower

So I purchase the Arlo 2 pack via Amazon today. I want to set up the two cameras but in two different places miles apart attached to obviousily seperate networks. One camera will be at my home and the other my office.

I was wanting to know if it is possible to seperate the two cameras, attach them to seperate networks BUT have them be linked to the same account for monitoring and cloud sharing.

Warm regards,

Jmccann

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jmccann wrote:

I was wanting to know if it is possible to seperate the two cameras, attach them to seperate networks BUT have them be linked to the same account for monitoring and cloud sharing.

simple answer ... Yes , they don't have to be in the same location for the same account.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Edit: I misread the original post and didn't answer appropriately.

Yes, the two cameras can be separated physically and still be controlled in one account. They are not locked to a network.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jmccann wrote:

simple answer ... Yes , they don't have to be in the same location for the same account.

Morse is faster than texting!