Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App for IOS

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
danielfalci
Follower
Follower

Hello everyone! So, i'm trying to setup an Arlo Q using an iPhone but i'm unable to login on the app:

I already have a Netgear account and i think that this is the problem. Let me tell what i've tried:

1 - Launch the app and login with Netgear credentials: the app says that a NETGEAR account is detected and 2 buttons appear: Set up an Arlo System and Completed. If i click completed it sends me back to login page. If i click Set up an Arlo System sends me to a Let'sget started by entering you email addres screen. I input my email and click continue and then a error appears on the top: E-mail address already in use. Log in to continue. Well, then i input my password but the Start Session button stays gray  and i can't continue. 

2- If i try to click on forgot password and input my email it says that it's impossible to find my email address.

3- If i click New in Arlo , input my email the same error from 1 appears: Email addres already in use and I just can't move forward.

I also tried to configure it using my computer but without success.

Tried the Support chat but it won't work too. I don't know if Arlo Services are suffering a problem at this moment but i've tried for 2 days without success. Do you guys know a workaround? Thanks and regards!

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @danielfalci,

Let me see if I can help you out further with the problem you're having. I will reach out to you via PM.