Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
StanPavel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought the Arlo Q plus camera a few months ago. I used it with my iPhone without a problem several weeks. Then I wanted to connect the camera with the iPhone of my wife and I did probably something wrong. Since then I lost the connection with my iPhone and have not been able to reconnect it again.

I follow the instructions, enter the WIFI name and password, hit the sync button, display the QR, camera chimes, blue LED is blinking slow (not fast) and a few minutes later I get the message that my iPhone cannot be found.  I depressed the factory reset button as suggested, followed the procedures, but with the same result. I have the camera in a different room than WIFI router. Could it be the reason?

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you phone is on the same network as the Q is linking to...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JohnWhite2018
Aspirant
Aspirant

@StanPavel wrote:

I bought the Arlo Q plus camera a few months ago. I used it with my iPhone without a problem several weeks. Then I wanted to connect the camera with the iPhone of my wife and I did probably something wrong. Since then I lost the connection with my iPhone and have not been able to reconnect it again.

I follow the instructions, enter the WIFI name and password, hit the sync button, display the QR, camera chimes, blue LED is blinking slow (not fast) and a few minutes later I get the message that my iPhone cannot be found.  I depressed the factory reset button as suggested, followed the procedures, but with the same result. I have the camera in a different room than WIFI router. Could it be the reason?

The same problem!!!

It worked properly before.

And wi-fi network the same as it use to be on both devices.

Please help.

JohnWhite2018
Aspirant
Aspirant

@TomMac wrote:

Make sure you phone is on the same network as the Q is linking to...

I've tried many times. It doesn't work(

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you trying to set up your camera on a new account under a different username? Has the camera been removed from the previous account?

JamesC

StanPavel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your suggestions, James. I suppose my camera has been removed from my account. It does not appear when I open the account.

I could not find a way how to cancel my existing account and how to make a new one. 

Please, help.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

StanPavel,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation