Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Netgear support is letting me down

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Camanon
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is not strictly an Arlo Q plus question, but seeing that I have to place to voice my concern, I hope someone here has some idea about what to do next.

I have opened a case with Netgear support concerning one of my Arlo Q plus cameras. The case lingers, because the dialogue with the Netgear technician is difficult (not her fault). Basically, you have to submit it throughthe MyNetgear web site, receive a receipt by e-mail followed by the technician's questions as a direct e-mail from her account plus one from the MyNetgear web site. You can only answer on the MyNetgear website and not directly to her address. Should the web site not forward your web entry, you are lost: the technician will not know you have replied at all. In my case, it lasted five days, and only because she wrote again, asking about my silence (I have sent that reply five days before).

Furthermore, none of my opened cases is shown in the MySupport section of the website. If the web site does not send a receipt to your e-mail address, you wouldn't even know what you have entered on that page, unless you copy your complaint in a word processor, before submitting the complaint or reply to questions.

Has anyone experienced this sort of things until now? Is there a way to go around this Netgear support web site problems? Is there a web master address I can contact to rectify these problems?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation