Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Cant able connect Iphone through WIFI

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mahesh8870
Aspirant
Aspirant

i am not able to connect the Arlo q plus camera with my apple mobile. But i can able to access from Android mobile .already setup a account by using android mobile but when i use the same crendetials to access camera from apple i couldnt reach it it not shows available camera . could you suggest me some solution

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you see the camera properly if on cell service? When at home, try both cell service and WiFi. 

Mahesh8870
Aspirant
Aspirant

setup was done with android and created new account .

if i want to access the same camera with i phone device ,

how can do i access.

i have to use the same login crendentials or i have to create new account for the same camera to access from other iphone device .

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It doesn't matter what device you use to log in. You just use the same login credentials on all devices.

Mahesh8870
Aspirant
Aspirant

i had a chat with customer executive person he said one account for one device .if someone wants to access our camera, we need to add them in grant access by using his mail id, then they will receive invite after that they have to create account to access the camera.This is the actual customer executive  answer

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Two different issues. Maybe I misunderstood. 

You, as the primary account holder, can use any device using your own credentials. A second person needs to have you use Grant Access so they have their own credentials.

Mahesh8870
Aspirant
Aspirant

the problem is i cant setup my camera with apple mobile. But the same iphone can be setup my another

arlo q camera not q plus. what is the actual problem ? is the problem with the arlo q plus device ? is it so i can able to setup from android mobile.Suggest the best solution . or otherwise share customer care number for india.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Use the pulldown menu for different country support numbers.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation