Getting an Error retrieving CVR playback from Arlo Q+

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rscof
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm getting a error popup during video review from the CVR timelapse. It looks like parsing errors from amazonaws.com while the playback is running. See attached croped screen shot of the message I get during playback at different time inervals, does not occur during the complete playback. Other camera palyback not throught CVR for the same time period does not show the error.

Any ideas of what this playback error is. CaptureCrop.png

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't see the image yet.  What are you using to view - app or browser?  Have you tried the other?  I just tried both (ap on Android, Chrome browser on W10) with no issues.

rscof
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm using Chrome on W10. Guess I try on App and on Windows Edge.

Thanks - Rick

rscof
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get the same error at the same point in time using Chrome, Edge and the App will just freeze on wifi and LTE and never show the complete playback. It seems like the video segment is currupt 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Huh. That's new. Have you tried restarting your camera? Does this happen on all videos, including previous days when they worked fine?
rscof
Aspirant
Aspirant

I continue to get his error splattered across the screen during playback at various time times on different days. As I mentioned before it seems like the video is damaged and/or not stored/saved properly on amazonaws.com. Yes I have restarted the camera, changed the resolution to 720p and changed the WIFI signal from 5ghz to 2.4ghz

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rscof,

I have escalated this topic for review. I will post an update when I have more information.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation