Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't add cameras

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
jocogov
Follower
Follower

Hello fellow Arlo users. I am in a corporate environment and we have about 35 of the Arlo Q Plus that we use both on-site and then some that we take off-site. We have had the cameras for a couple years. For the last 9 months or so, I have had trouble adding the cameras on-site. It connects to our WIFI network without issue, chimes after reading the QVC code, and then just searches and searches and searches. I don't think it is a camera problem because they can be added fine when off-site on a different network. I spent a couple hours with Arlo support on this and never came to a conclusion other than it was something on our end.

My main question here... are there any domains or IP addresses that need to be whitelisted? Or is there something inside our Meraki setup that could be causing this? Sometimes I can set it up ad add it to the dashboard offsite and then bring it on-site and change the network, and it will record and put the videos in the library, but I cannot view the live view. It's very strange. Seems it must be a network issue incompatibility of some kind. It used to work a year or so ago when we first purchased them. I don't believe anything has changed here.

Any ideas welcome. Thanks.

Scott

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation