Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ArloQ Plus connectivity problems

Discussion stats
  • 32 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
TFK
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, 

I have two ArloQ Plus and two Arlo PRO. All set up under the same network. Arlo Q plus using ethernet... My two arlo plus cameras are loosing constantly connecitvity. Have to unplug them and then they reconnect, they work for 2-3 days and then I loose them again. the two Arlo Pro are working perfectly fine... Please help as this is anoying 

32 REPLIES 32
TFK
Tutor
Tutor

I can't believe that they haven't fixed the problem yet. I still have the same problem too

JérômeP
Apprentice
Apprentice

I confirm, the issue is not fixed, I had the problem last week, whereas my camera is restarted everyday.

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

@JérômeP wrote:

I confirm, the issue is not fixed, I had the problem last week, whereas my camera is restarted everyday.

If you are doing premptive power cycles and it still had failed cloud recordings and mine had failed recordings also last week. This may be a strong indicator that the cloud system had an event last week that may have caused this.

What do you think?

JérômeP
Apprentice
Apprentice

On my side, the issue occured on July 31.

What about you?

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

@JérômeP wrote:

On my side, the issue occured on July 31.

What about you?

For me I think it started after 18:20(+10 GMT) on 30th July. I power cycled it to recover on 1st August.

JérômeP
Apprentice
Apprentice

It does not seem to correspond because I'm GMT+1 and it occured in the afternoon of July 31.

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

This is getting anoying. Over the past week I've walked into view of the camera and the Arlo App on my phone has signaled the movement and caused an alert. Today I checked the recordings and have discovered it hasn't recorded for the past 5 days. This is not acceptable for a security camera.

Wayne72
Apprentice
Apprentice

It stopped recording again on 28th August.

Does anyone know the servers and ports the Arlo connect to?

I continued to get audiable allerts when movement was detected but when I checked for recordings today discovered a large number of missing days of recordings.

Discussion stats
  • 32 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation