Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q - How Do I Download All Video's

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
HenkD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

I've got a question about downloading the recordings that Arlo makes. As a back-up I want to download the recordings of my camera's, because one of the camera's is in a high traffic area it records a lot of short movies. So when i'm logged in I can select all, but when I hit the download button it only downloads one recording. If i would hit the delete button it does delete everything. Does anybody know how to download all recordings in one go?

Thanks

Henk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The web site does seem to have a problem with multiple downloads when using Chrome so I suspect it's a Chrome issue. Firefox and Edge work fine for multiple downloads.

That said, I have a Python script (not written by me) that I use on a daily basis to automatically download all videos. All I need is you to PM me your email address if you would like it and the directions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using an app or on the web with broswer....?

If in the app, it's usu a HOLD on one video and then the apps will allow multi picks ( android shows option in upper right top)...

If in the web, the simple select all will function

Either way it's a per day only, you can't d/l all over multi days.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The web site does seem to have a problem with multiple downloads when using Chrome so I suspect it's a Chrome issue. Firefox and Edge work fine for multiple downloads.

That said, I have a Python script (not written by me) that I use on a daily basis to automatically download all videos. All I need is you to PM me your email address if you would like it and the directions.

HenkD
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm using the webbrowser. First Safari, then Chrome, both won't work. Now tried Firefox and that works. Only have to do a few at a time

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation