Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q Plus Saving Zoom Setting to view setting during playback of recorded videos

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
NightWatcher1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Q Plus. I have the Q Plus tucked inside a box. I see all 4 walls of the box plus the room I am looking at. During Live View, I can Zoom In so I only see the room. This is what I want to see. But when I go to My Library, all recorded videos show the room and the 4 walls of the box. How can I zoom In so the recorded videos only show the room and not the 4 walls of the box? I assume I need to Zoom In and then SAVE this zoom setting, but how? Right now I  am using a PC Laptop with IE but I have purchased an IPad which I will be using to view my account also.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You go to SETTINGS>VIDEO...

click on snapshot

after it takes a new pic, click on ZOOM.... use mouse to change box size

Now click on ZOOM again ( if you notice, it says SAVE now by mag glass )

After saving the size will stay as selected.

To get to full size, reverse the procedure

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
NightWatcher1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I take snap shot, click on zoom, but nothing happens-no box appears or I cannot zoom in.. The zoom icon does change to save but how do I zoom in and out. I am using my laptop with no mouse.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you click on the Create New Zone button?

NightWatcher1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did click on the new zone button.  I saw the box outlined in green. The box will move left or right but I cannot stretch it into any shape. The box only moves left or right and remains the same shape.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You need to grab the corners.  Can be a chore with a mobile device - perhaps using a computer would be a better choice.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation