Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Fritz124
Tutor
Tutor
I am 2000 miles away from my security camera and this is the second time that I have received the following error message. (Maximum of 5 camera streams are supported simultaneously. Please stop one stream before starting another camera stream.). I only have one security camera. The previous time this happened I needed to wait an extended time until my return home to physically recycle the security camera. I wish netgear would explain how to remotely repair the fault and eliminate its occurrence. The SECURITY camera is of no use to me if I can’t rely on its continuous operation.
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and a browser? Try logging out and back in. It's possible that a restart of the camera using the button in Settings, My Devices, your camera may help.

Fritz124
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, tried all your suggestions previously. Nothing worked. The underlying issue is that the erro should not have happened and it is a reoccurring problem with me. I can’t be the only one being locked out from viewing my Security camera. Hopefully this problem will be acknowledged and rectified by netgear with an update to the camera or their cloud service.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here.

Fritz124
Tutor
Tutor
After being off line for a day and a half... it started working for no reason. Frustrating!
martinav
Guide
Guide

I have the exact same problem.  I never had the issue until I added a second system of the same type, but in a different location.  A single camera at that location.  This camera is CRITICAL to the safety of an elderly woman.  I need resolution asap.  I have a total of 5 cameras running combined with both systems.  The second system with the one camera is the only one with the issue.  I have rebooted everything, The camera says it is on, and there is no apparent errors in any settings.  The camera has motion several times daily, and quick registering two days ago.  THis is a serious problem!!!

I have even tried disabling the 4 cameras on the less critical system, and problem remains.

Same issue on phone app, and in window.  The fact that there is no registered activity in the same time period tells me its not the interface.

Oh, all cameras were working as expected for several days.  

martinav
Guide
Guide

NEW INFORMATION!!!

I go to the My Devices, and was going to see what Camera potisioning would show.  Well, both Camera Positioning, and Motion Detection Test show "(Busy)".  I cant seem to do anything with it.

martinav
Guide
Guide

Ok, an hour after I posted my update... it started working again.  First time in two days.  I didnt do anything on my end.  I really need to know if someone did something, because I need to be able to trust this thing.  When I leave town, i have to have it working.

Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation