Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

unable to get promo code applied when ordering

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Barlow182
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received a promo code in an email for 10% off first order with free shipping. Logged onto Arlo site for the first time to order the Arlo Pro SmartHub.  When I applied the promo code it came back with message "Not Applied".

How do I get the promo code applied?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Barlow182,

The instructions to apply the promo code should be included in the email. At what point do you receive the error message? Are you still experiencing the same issue today? Are you able to provide a screenshot?

JamesC

Barlow182
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I logged in, removed the item, logged out and closed browser to start from scratch.

Logged back in, selected item, went to checkout.

Copy/pasted promo code in "Enter Promo Code".  Clicked Apply.

I am still getting promo code not applied message.

See following screen shot showing partial promo code and message:

Barlow182_0-1675297747146.png

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the screenshot. I've opened and ticket detailing the information you've provided here. An agent will reach out to you to assist further as soon as possible.

JamesC

Rufi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have exactly same issue, can you pls help i need to order and when applying 10% promo code it gives same error “not applied”

nerdhiker
Aspirant
Aspirant

My free subscription expired after 3 months and I am trying to sign up for a plan. It wants me to apply a promo code and I do not have one. So I can not subscribe. The emails from Arlo never gave me a Promo code that I know of. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@nerdhiker wrote:

My free subscription expired after 3 months and I am trying to sign up for a plan. It wants me to apply a promo code and I do not have one. So I can not subscribe. The emails from Arlo never gave me a Promo code that I know of. 

You can just leave the promo field blank.

Pvanhat
Tutor
Tutor

I ordered 2 cameras to see what one I wanted, why don;t you tell people the code is one time use, or send me a new code for 3 addl cameras, returning all these if not able to get a new code