Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

My arlo security system worked fine ... Now I keep losing internet conection and can't sync ... I don't know what to do I un plug and checked cabel plug .... Would it be my router ?

13 REPLIES 13
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We need more details. What are the various LEDs on the base showing, including color? What have you tried? What error messages do you see?

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

I have green lights and a amber for no internet conection ....Proxy and firewall no internet conection messages.  This used to work fine. Now I get broken internet conection

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Turn your mode, router and base off. Turn them back on in that order, allowing each to finish initializing before going on to the next box. Any luck?

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, I did what you advised ... I got internet now I have to get arlo back on ... I get a message that arlo is open in another browser close it ... Does that mean my laptop or desktop ?  Thank you

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

I have a weak connection to internet ... I get a message to check proxy and firewall when I lose connection... What do I do ? or would I need a new router ?

brh
Master
Master

@Mrbluesays

That browser message is because you have to go into your browser and either delete all the Arlo cookies or in some cases, clear out your entire browsing history.

Here is one official answer and JamesC added more for Firefox. Others have offered solutions for MS Edge and Explorer in this same thread.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo/You-may-be-logged-into-NETGEAR-Arlo-in-a-different-browser-tab...

Brian

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

Wow Thank you ... How do I get in my browser to clear it ... 

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks, How do I get in my browser to clear it ?

brh
Master
Master

@Mrbluesays

What browser are you using?

Brian

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, I am not computer savy ... I don't know about browser I guess google chrome ...  How do I clear browser ?

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

Iam not computer savy, I don't know browser ... I am guessing my browser is google chrome .... I want to clear it so my computer stops losing internet conection or the site, I'm in loses its conection briefly then it comes back.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Re-read message 7 in this thread. Once you've performed the ssteps, let us know whether that helped.

Mrbluesays
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you But I can't fix this ... I hope a new computer will not have this issue.