Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

i can't synchronize my arlo pro

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Carolefr
Aspirant
Aspirant
i can't synchronize my arlo pro to the base, i tried all of the support’s solutions and nothing works. What can i do ?
4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Not knowing what you tried... pull battery then replace on camera, make sure you doing a QUICK pres on the base sync button and then the camera. Also may help to move the base unit as far as you can from the router ( cuts down on possible interference )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Carolefr
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried all of yor solutions but nothing works. The led on the base blinks, same thing for the led of the camera but after two minutes, the led of the camera blinks amber and the led of the base turns off
brh
Master
Master

@Carolefr

Contact Support at the green banner below on this page. Keep going until you find the phone number for your country. 

I had this happen on a refurbished pro camera I purchased from Arlo and it turned out to be defective. Support replace it for me.

Brian

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Carolefr,

Adding to the above, consider rebooting your base station and attempt to sync after it comes back online. Have you tried syncing the camera with the power cable connected? Do you see the same behavior?

JamesC