Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

gear/wheel to check battery & status of one camera is burried above the top of the screen

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TreasureB
Apprentice
Apprentice

after my Samsung Galaxy android phone's Arlo app  updated yesterday  to the new  Arlo app v 2.6.0-22600. the gear/wheel to check battery & status of one camera is burried above the top of the screen. I can still see the wheel to check my other cameras battery status but not the one at the top of the Device view. The old version of the app also allowed auto-rotation on my phone. Now the app view will not rotate horizontally. Not liking the app icon's new color either, 

1 REPLY 1
JerryR
Luminary
Luminary

The settings gear is at the bottom of each camera, not above. I can get to all 5 of my camera's settings.

Doesn't show in horizontal mode on my Galaxy S8 either but is does show in horizontal or vertical on the Galaxy Tab S2 I use as a automation controller at home.

Agree the changing from a green/white icon to a blue/green icon when EVERYTHING elase in the Arlo universe is green/white icon is just plain stupid.

Moving all the status icons into Settings makes no sense either. It's now impossible to glance at the Devices screen and get a quick verification of the status of each.