Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

cannot coinect to Arlo server

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
rock9000
Aspirant
Aspirant

9 REPLIES 9
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you give us more  information on your set up and what you've done so far?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rock9000,

As suggested above, more information is needed. Are you seeing an error message when trying to view your cameras? Are you unable to complete the set up process? At what point are you having an issue?

JamesC

Shapro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Trying to setup a new Arlo pro and on the 'discover devise' page it comes up with "arlo is currently unavaliable".

3x green lights are on base station etc..

Any solutions?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
3 green LEDs implies the system is already set up. If you log in instead of trying to set up a new system, do you see any devices on the Devices tab as well as in Settings, My Devices? Is this a new system or used? You may need to reset the system and start fresh. Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices as well as use the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Use the Add Device button in the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.
rock9000
Aspirant
Aspirant
My service provider arrived and he requested what ports need to be opened to allow connection, can anyone answer this question. The two green led lights come on and seems like there is connection with app but in fact there is not.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

80, 123, 443

Are there 2 green LEDs or 3?

rock9000
Aspirant
Aspirant
Two green lights
Gellie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Try rebooting the base station(unpluf for a few minuets). If that doesent work reboot your entire network router.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

Which 2 green lights? Are there any other lights on?