Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

cameras are "currently offline and to make sure that the system is powered and connected to the inte

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
josaphatsze
Follower
Follower

Was there a recent firmware update? As of about 9 days ago, I could not connect to my cameras anymore with either the android app saying that "Arlo is currently offline and to try again later" OR when the app is running, it says that the cameras are "currently offline and to make sure that the system is powered and connected to the internet". I have reset both my router and base station several times and all 3 lights are green with the middle network light blinking a few times then turning solid. Both the power and camera lights are solid. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
NCKpu86
Star
Star

I'm having an issue as well - just in the last couple days.  Everything seems to be working fine except live view.  I can view all of my motion captures even as recent as one minute ago, but every time I try to view live, it fails.  I've reset everything, etc.. no luck.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can check for yourself for firmware updates by looking in the Release Notes section here.  There have been no firmware updates in the recent past.

Have you tried a browser? Have you tried logging out and back in?  Have you tried restarting the phone as well as reinstalling the app?