Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

billing: The request's content is invalid.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Rosenkilde
Follower
Follower

hi.

I keep on getting this information: The request's content is invalid.

what to do?

you are shutting down our account.

plese help, thanks!

best regards

Kim

12 REPLIES 12
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure. Have you tried both the app and a browser?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rosenkilde,

At what point are you receiving this error message? Do you already have a subscription plan?

JamesC

gillies299
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm still getting the "The request's content is invalid." error all the time. I'm in South Africa and want to upgrade my account for the first time as I have more than 5 cameras now. Tried both the app and website. What do I do? Or are my other 5 cameras just paperweights?

Jacques

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

According to this:

https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-storage-is-...

S. Africa is listed as a supported country. Open a case with support since you should be able to subscribe.

In the meantime, you can always use a second base and a second email/account to use the extra cameras. If you do this, use Settings, Grant Access from the second account to the first. Follow the emailed directions carefully and all cameras will show up in that one account.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gillies299,

At what point during the upgrade process are you seeing this error? Are you still seeing this issue today?

JamesC

gillies299
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James.

Happens after I fill in all the details incl. credit card and then submit.

Regards,

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gillies299,

I've escalated this issue. I will post an update as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

gillies299
Aspirant
Aspirant
Any news on this guy's. I really need to get my cameras going. Thanks for trying in the meantime. Jacques
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gillies299,

I've requested an update. I will provide more information as soon as I know more.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gillies299,

Which subscription plan are you trying to upgrade to?

JamesC

gillies299
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. To the premuim plan for 10 cameras. Will do higher but also doesn't work. Jacques
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

gillies299,

Are you sure you've filled out all the fields with the correct information? Double check to make sure all information is correct. Can you provide a screenshot?

JamesC