Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

base station on android app for Arlo Pro cameras not clickable in Mode

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kens99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the arlo pro base station and 5 connected cameras on the free account.

It worked fine until about 10 days ago when the app stopped working properly.

Since then:

1. i stopped receiving push notifications, even though they were enabled

2. the custom mode I had set up completely disappeared from my mode list

3. when clicking on Mode on the Android App it shows my Base station and Disarmed. but when i tap on the base station nothing happens. I can not access the different modes. Only once i click several time on devices or library and go back and forth at some point I can access (when I am lucky) the list of modes and Arm my base station. And then the custom mode I created does not appear at all.

4. my wifes is connected to the same system on her Android and she does not even see the Pencil icon to adjust the modes. She can simply arm or disarm, and also only after clicking around for a while...

We have logged in and out, uninstalled and reinstalled the app mutlitple times, but nothing works.

Please help us fix this issue!

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing? Have you rebooted the base? Have you tried a browser?

kens99
Aspirant
Aspirant

all Leds green as usual. and yes i rebooted.

yes i tried browser and can access mode from there (as it appears immediately without the additional click on the base station), but the custom mode I had added is also not showing on the web app

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Someone else has said their mode had disappeared, too. I haven't seen that. Rebuild the mode and keep an eye on it for a while to see if it recurs. Can't help you with the other issues since they seem random and I haven't had them happen to me. Opening a case with support here may be useful:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

kens99
Aspirant
Aspirant

i reported a case with support over a month ago and still waiting for a reply

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would never wait more than a couple of days. Keep pestering them using your case.