Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tobaccokid
Aspirant
Aspirant

I installed the four arlo pro cameras around my house. All four work fine during daytime, and three work fine during nthe night. The fourth displays a blurry "star" shaped image during darkness so that the driveway is not decernible. It is on the corner of my garage to view down my 150ft driveway. It is located close to sensor security spot lights. The starry/blurry image is there when the lights are not on as I thought that might be the problem. They all have the Wasserstein covers. 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Post a screenshot so we can see for ourselves.  A daytime and nighttime shot for comparison might be useful.

tobaccokid
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. Don't know how to transfer the camera images from my iphone 7 to these messages - will try something.

I'll have to wait for darkness to re-create the star pattern. Meantime, I'll try and upload a daytime image.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the phone's screen capture and then use the Photos icon just above the reply text box to upload.  Or view a video and use the Share icon to copy the link to paste here.  The latter method only works for 24 hours, though.