Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AikaneKai
Apprentice
Apprentice

This started happening fairly recently when using the web browser.  If I turn on one camera (click on the play button), I can't turn on any of the other 4 cameras until I turn off the first.  I see Please Wait... for ~30 seconds, then it times out and re-displays the Play button.  This holds true for any camera.  If I start one, I can't start any other.

I can still start more than one camera from my phone app.

Is this yet another new restriction added?  Is anyone else seeing this same behavior?

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does this occur on any other web browsers? I was not able to replicate the issue. Can you try clearing your cache and test again.

AikaneKai
Apprentice
Apprentice

It doesn't happen on Safari, but clearing cache on FF did not resolve the issue.

FF is currently 118.02, but was happening earlier as well.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does this issue follow to another pc as well? Is it possible to test Firefox on another computer? 

AikaneKai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Not possible to test on another FF installation at this point.  I've been accessing these on FF for years and this started a few weeks ago.  It also doesn't matter if I'm on a main or secondary account.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Post Removed

AikaneKai
Apprentice
Apprentice

New version of FF (119) and the problem persists.  No one else is having this same issue?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is it possible to provide a screen recording of the issue?

Thanks 

AikaneKai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi, no, I'm not going to upload videos of my property which could easily lead to people knowing where it is.  My description is accurate.  The issue persists.   I put FF into troubleshooting mode, so disabled all plugins and CSS, and the issue is still there.

I posted here mainly to find out if anyone else is having these issues.

I'm so beyond fed up with this product and its continuing decline, I'm just waiting for the system to die completely and I'll never be back to Arlo.