Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Who's deleting video?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Mordavo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm seeing videos disappear from the library left and right, and I'm not doing it. I suspect that my mother in law is deleting them, but I can't tell for sure. Is there a way to track who's doing what? 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No but change your password and revoke guest access or at least privileges. How old are the videos?  If less than your plan allows, you may want to open a case with support.

Mordavo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Darn, I was hoping for some tracking. Oh well, I'm sure it's her, since she and I are the only ones who can delete videos. And since it's her house, and her camera, I guess she's entitled. But I wish she'd give me a chance to review them before she deletes them. She gave me this task, she should let me do it.  /end rant

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

MILs are like that !  🙂

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
MarkC
Luminary
Luminary

Drop a USB stick in the back although I am not sure if you delete from the library if it deletes it from the stick also (I have never checked). If not then issue solved especially if you drop a tiny micro-sd card reader in there which is not even noticeable Smiley Wink

I ditched Arlo! As a Company they hold their Customers/Us in complete contempt! We beta test producs for them, the products only work properly for ~70% of the time at best!

If you are serious about your home or work security then look elsewhere! Get a ip Camera System with an NVR and some Blink XT cameras to cover the places you cannot run a cable to. You will NEVER regret moving away from Arlo!