Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where can i buy a netgear p/n 332-10893-01 power adapter?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
RobertPrintke
Follower
Follower

Subject says it all.  Looking to buy power adapters to power my camera's so i don't have to recharge constantly.    Please don't just respond pointing me to amazon to buy a charging station, that isn't what i want, and neither do I want to pay $50 for a battery kit(that is pointless) just so i can get an extra power adapter.  Basically i've liked the system and i use it for more than just reporting motion once or twice a die so batteries only last 3-4 days.  I want them to be powered constantly and power is easily accessible everywhere i have a camera.   Seems silly to buy other products just to get the power adapters.

Has anyone found somewhere to just purchase the adapter, or adapter + cable?  Netgear, any plans to offer this?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RobertPrintke,

Currently, Arlo Pro power adapters/charging cables are not available separately. For more information on the power adapter and charging cable for Arlo Pro, see here: Arlo Pro Rechargeable Battery (VMA4400)

You might take a look at the Arlo Q/Q Plus as these are wired options that are constantly powered rather than battery operated.

JamesC