Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When is the battery icons back for IOS app?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pgsullivan
Luminary
Luminary
James

When is the battery icon going to be back? This can’t be a big thing to change back. since they were there previously so it’s not something new.

As they are currently ‘out of sight., out of mind’ today I just had a look through them all and 3 of my cameras are at 1%!!!!!! I though they still appeared in the landing screens when low?? So if they don’t even do that, what an absolutely ridiculous idea to move them 3 screens into the menus and have to do each camera separately.

Come on, please sort this. The units are battery powered, so absolutely critical that I can see battery icon, it takes time to charge the batteries and I used to keep an eye on the batteries and charge in an efficient way to minimise down time and now becasuse you have to click 3 items into a screen to see the battery status and I have 10 cameras now I have an issue to get them all charged.

It’s great listening to customer feedback and saying you will rectify it, but when??

Like so many others I am really frustrated now!
1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pgsullivan,

I don't have a specific time frame to provide at the moment, but we shouldn't have to wait much longer. Once more information is available, I will provide an update to the announcement here: User interface changes with the latest update to the mobile app

JamesC