Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos not appearing in library

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Rob1978
Follower
Follower

Videos not showing in library 

Options

‎2017-05-13 09:49 AM

Hi there. 

My videos aren't appearing in my library. This has been happening for a few weeks now. It's around once a week for around 24hrs each time and on all cameras.

It notifys me when motion is detected but like I say nothing appears in library. I've tried it through my android app and browser. I've done the usual powering off of base station, reinstalling app, login in and out.

I've three cameras now. Two old arlo and a new Pro. The problem was the same before I added the pro. Also I'm using a old style base station. 

I know it starts working after 24hrs but it's become annoying now considering the money I've spent and I'm missing out on a lot of footage.

Any ideas on a quick fix?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom. The more complaints, the more effort in correcting the issue.
sdba069
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo with 5 cameras and have been having similar issues for the past few weeks. I get a beep on my phone when motion is detected but no email or video added to library, mobile app or desktop. Usually after a few hours, I'll get swamped with notification emails and the videos will appear in my library. Also noticed on the emails, the time stamps are in no order. We have had issues with this system since purchasing about 6 months ago. Went 4 days last week with no internet connection, finally got that straightened out. This video/library deal started a few weeks before the internet connection problem.When this problem first started, I was getting email notifications all during the day with the system disarmed. I , at first, was thinking the system wasn't disarming, then after I looked at the time stamps, I realized that I was getting notifications from events that happened hours earlier. While I'm venting, my.02, I am not terribly pleased with the system, even for the couple of months it did work with no major issues, the mobile app and website were ridiculously slow. If you needed a live video from a camera, you'd best not be in a hurry.

sdba069
Aspirant
Aspirant

I sent an email to support, then got them on the phone. They have no idea.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sdba069,

I'd like to take a closer look at the issue you are experiencing. Please provide me with your support case number and I will review your case and escalate accordingly.

JamesC

sdba069
Aspirant
Aspirant

28430486     Thanks.