Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Video takes 2-3 mins. to load into library after notification from camera.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

There have been multiple posts from users with this problem.  We have all spoken to customer service and done

all the same things to try and correct this issue.  When I get a notification that there is movement at a camera

and I can't see the video for 2-3 minutes, there is a problem.  This started about March-April timeframe.  I never had

an issue before so some update or change has triggered this problem.  I consider this a real security issue when

I can't see what or who is causing the motion at a camera.  What is it going to take for Arlo to address this issue?

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @birdieboy

When did this issue first occur for you? Do you happen to have the link(s) to the other threads reporting this issue?

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

In March of this year, I started noticing changes in the system.   The video was taking 2-3 minutes to load into the

Library.  A lag time for a camera to come back on line when the battery was changed.  If you search the community you

will see others having the same problems.  I have received posts from babyduke and Drydry81 saying they are

having the same issue.  Recent Arlo reviews also show customers with this same problem.  I have to tell you, it is

very nerve racking to get a notification at 2 am from a camera and not be able to view the video for 2-3 minutes.

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this same problem but yesterday, it took a full 10 minutes!

It seems like if I close out the app and sign on again, they will all show up but that in itself takes time.

What is the remedy for this?

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera