Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video Library Will Not Load & Playback On Microsoft Surface Pro (Windows 10)

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
MJStar
Follower
Follower

Has anyone else starting having problems with your Video Library not loading on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Windows 10)? My video library has multiple recordings but when I select the video to watch the video pop-up screen hangs up with a blank screen and states its loading but never does. I had no trouble in the past; this issue is new. Matbe a Microsoft update created the problem??? 

NOTE: My Samsung phone is not effected by this issue; everthing is loading and playing back prperly from my video library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It's been posted over the last week or so...

Microsoft did an update and Edge and another product produces the black screen.... Until Netgear or MS fixes it, try Fire Fox or Chrome ( they work fine )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It's been posted over the last week or so...

Microsoft did an update and Edge and another product produces the black screen.... Until Netgear or MS fixes it, try Fire Fox or Chrome ( they work fine )

Morse is faster than texting!
harrisdigi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why would we need to use a less secure browser like chrome or firefox to view them. this has been going on for a few weeks now. Netgear wants to be considered pro-sumer. they need to fix this.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Chrome and Firefox are FAR from being less secure. You may believe MS marketing but he truth of the matter is that MS has had a long history of security issues. Edge may be the equal of the others (or not) but to say that Chrome and Firefox are less secure is ignoring the facts.