Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMS4330 compare to VMS3330

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
EfratA
Aspirant
Aspirant

What are the differences between VMS4330 and VMS3330? if I'm looking at the same number of cameras, I can't rell what the differences are between these tow models/lines. I assume the VMS4XXX is newer, which is why it costs more, but what am I gaining by purchasing the newer model?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The 4330 is the Arlo PRO ( newer ) version over 3330 Arlo... ( the packages are 3 cameras I believe )

The Pro model uses single rechargeable battery pack, has 2x audio , and the Pro Base has a siren and local record backup via usb

The Pro also has an improved detection over the older Arlo.

Arlo (older ) does not have audio or local record backup on the base , uses 4- 123 battery cells or rechargeable cells of the same size

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The 4330 is the Arlo PRO ( newer ) version over 3330 Arlo... ( the packages are 3 cameras I believe )

The Pro model uses single rechargeable battery pack, has 2x audio , and the Pro Base has a siren and local record backup via usb

The Pro also has an improved detection over the older Arlo.

Arlo (older ) does not have audio or local record backup on the base , uses 4- 123 battery cells or rechargeable cells of the same size

Morse is faster than texting!