Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMC4030 can't connect

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Belkis
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cant conecte tha camera, all is okay, but dont see.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

How do you know all is okay? What are the LEDs on the base showing?

Belkis
Aspirant
Aspirant

have this camera for 3 years, I never had problems with it, I even moved from Florida to Michigan and everything was perfect, until one day I uninstalled the App from arlo, to prescribe my cell phone and after I installed it again or gave the above options to connect it, it only gives me Devices and Library, it does not give me the other option, in the computer it does the same to me, I have 4 months without security trying to communicate with you and trying to solve the problem, but nothing to result, I'm looking for someone to help me and nothing, I do not know what to do anymore, something to help me!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes it takes a little while to populate the whole screen - how long have you given it? What phone and OS? Have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled? What country are you in? Are you using a VPN?

Belkis
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've given him the necessary time and he just keeps looking for the device, I'm in the United Stats and I have an LGL58VL android, I've installed the app and re-iterated several times, and it's the same, have several months in that. I do not know what VPN is?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only thing I can offer at this point is to suggest that you open a case with support here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx