Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kath7320
Aspirant
Aspirant

how do i get to cloud recordings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

If you mean how do you view videos that are recorded and stored in the cloud.......... go to the Library section in the app or in the online webpage. Once in the library you can view, delete, or download the videos.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By having motion trigger a recording or by manually recording while live viewing.

What's the issue?

pc2k17
Hero
Hero

If you mean how do you view videos that are recorded and stored in the cloud.......... go to the Library section in the app or in the online webpage. Once in the library you can view, delete, or download the videos.

kath7320
Aspirant
Aspirant
My videos from 3 days ago disappeared. Is there a way to retrieve b them
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

Videos are stored for 7 days in the cloud then get deleted. 3 days ago should still be there, you just have to tap/click on the corresponding day you want to view, but if they truely are gone and you don't have a USB drive plugged into the base, then there is no way to retrieve them.

If you plug a USB thumb drive into the base, videos will be saved there indefinetly until the drive gets full then it starts overwriting old videos. I always recommend using the USB drive option. That way you have your 7 days of cloud and also a USB backup of all your videos. Plus if the internet goes down, and video can't be saved to the cloud, the cameras will still record/save to the USB drive.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure you don't have a filter set in the library. The funnel icon at the top should be empty, not filled.