Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB 4000 Base Station Will Not Connect To My Mobile App

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sticks69
Aspirant
Aspirant

It will not connect to the mobile app.  Everything is solid green it just won't connect.  I have did a factory reset and completely uplugged and restarted the process several times.  Same result "No Arlo devices found".

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If all 3 LEDs are green, the base is already claimed. When you reset, did you hold the reset button down until the LEDs flashed amber?

Sticks69
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reset until all flashed Amber.  Then first light stayed a solid Amber.  I then attempted to connect through the APP.  It stated "No Arlo devices found."  Is there something wrong with the base?

amtran8454
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey sticks. Ya. I was having same issue the past 24 hours. Read the reply and now I’m connected again. But, I waited for the first two lights to turn green and third was a solid amber. That did the trick.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the power LED is amber, nothing will work. It may be the power supply or the base. Since you already reset, open a case with support here for an RMA.

amtran8454
Aspirant
Aspirant

Reset. Wait for first two LEDs (from left to right) to turn green (the third will be neither at first) Initially, the first 1 will be amber. You might have to wait a couple of minutes or so for All 3 to turn green. 

Sticks69
Aspirant
Aspirant

This worked.  Waited for two green and the third to go Amber and it connected immediately.  Thank you!