Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMA4200B-10000S Can no longer arm or disarm

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
waynetravels
Aspirant
Aspirant

For whatever reason, cannot arm or disarm anymore. Looking at the Netgear router, there are three lights. One of the left is green. Center is green. One on the right is orange. Have turned everything off, then back on. Disconnected wires, then reconnected. Still the same. On my cell, there is no longer the option to arm or disarm. I think that's probably related to the orange light. What should I do? Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
waynetravels
Aspirant
Aspirant

There are three lights on the base station. One on the left is green. One in center is green. One on right is orange. Have rebooted everything. Disconnected and reconnected wires. Larger, probably related, problem is that I can't arm or disarm the system. I think it has to do with the orange light. Don't know what to do. Help! Thanks.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A solid amber Camera LED means the base needs to be claimed. Have you either used the reset button on the base and/or removed the base from Settings, My Devices? In any event, use the Add Device button in the Devices tab to claim the base. If that fails, make sure it's removed in Settings, My Devices and perhaps use the reset button until the LEDs flash amber and try again.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dupe message - replied in the other.

brh
Master
Master
waynetravels
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's working again. Thank you!