Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Unable to sign in. Tried resetting PW but account doesn't exist?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Snuf73
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting emails from Arlo saying when my batteries are getting low, but I am not able to sign into my Arlo account to check images.

When I tried signing in it said the password was wrong, so I did the forgotten password. It then said that there is no account with that email, obviously there is or I wouldn't be getting them.

So I deleted the app and re-installed it, and made a new account with same email. The cameras will not connect to the app and I don't know where to get a QR code from to try and do it that way.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Snuf73,

Let me gather more information from you in regards to not able to sign in to your original Arlo account.

Snuf73
Aspirant
Aspirant
My model is quite old but has been working fine. Then I realized I wasn't getting any notifications about movements around my property as it normally would. The app also logged me out and when trying to get back in, it said my password was wrong.
I tried forgot my password, but it said there was no account associated with that email.
I was still receiving emails when my batteries were going flat.
dcfox1
Master
Master

You may have tried this but since you could log in here to post have you tried this username and password. They should be the same for your account.