Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jedirabbi
Follower
Follower

The Arlo customer service has to be the WORST of any company I've ever dealt with!!!  I've called 7 days in a row and despite waiting on hold for hours and leaving my callback number I've still not be able to speak with anyone.  

I have 2 iPhone XR's and haven't had a problem for the most part until last week.  All of a sudden they stopped working.  I reset the system but I am only able to get one of the phones to connect to the base station and actually work.  I've reset the entire system 6 times now over the last week and still that phone will not connect. 

In addition, my video door will not connect no matter what I do.  I ready to throw this entire system in the trash.     

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Hope you got that off your chest and you feel better.

Now, tell us exactly what you've tried (all steps) and what you see. What are the LEDs on the base showing? What are the lights on the doorbell doing? How did you reset? Did the phone's OS update? Are you using the latest app? Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app? All details matter.

adanac
Tutor
Tutor

Jguerdat, hopefully being sarcastic has helped YOU feel better.   There is nothing about trying for a week to get hold of Arlo that makes that necessary.  That you have never had trouble with Arlo support is great, but for those of use who have problems, the sarcasm isn't necessary.

Time to switch to Wyze
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Really just an observation but whatever. If you would answer the questions we might actually be able to help.

BCSO98
Star
Star

This is why Arlo customer service sucks.  The customers don't need your sarcasm.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not "Arlo", just another user like you. And if you really want help rather than just complain, answer the questions and give us details. Otherwise you're just as bad.

BCSO98
Star
Star

If you don't work for them, that's even worse.  Don't you think if I knew the answer I would provide it?  Maybe you should take your own advice if you couldn't help.