Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two of 4 Cameras Suddenly Off Line

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lapriester
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've been away from home and my Arlo system has been working fine. In fact it's worked perfectly for over a year. Now, when I checked my system today 2 of my 4 cameras are off line. The 2 most important ones. I tried a remote base reset, no joy. I'm absolutely certain the batteries are at 90% plus charge so that's not it. I have no way to reset the cameras remotely with the stupid "remove the batteriesc reset which should never be necessary anyway.

So, I'm assuming that sometime in the last week Netgear has decided to screw up my perfect running system with some sort of unnecessary firmware update, thank you very much. Right when I'm 400 miles away from home with no access to the system.

I assume that since I've seen a rash of posts describing exactly the problem I'm experiencing this is Netgear's work. Come on Netgear, get your ST and fully test these "updates" before you force them on us and screw the pooch.

So, is there something I'm missing that will resolve this or am I in the blind for the next two weeks. Thank God I have the 100% reliable Ring Door Bell installed. 😡
1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @lapriester

If the cameras are offline, you will need to remove the battery and re-insert it. If you would like to contact the customer Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support