Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two accounts or two systems/locations on the same account

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jsibbach240
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two houses one in Florida and one in Tennessee can I have two accounts or can I use the same app with two separate systems how do I go about doing that 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes... there is NO limit to the number of bases ( nor locations ) on any service level... the limiting factor is the number of cameras on your service level.

So it can be run on one account.

To add a second base, just sign into the accout and click on the ADD A DEVICE ( main view page ) at bottom and add the extra base... then sync the cameras to it as normal.

You can do it away OR do it at you primary home ( I prefer this way as you can run, test etc ) and unplugged and move

If it is a remote location without access by friends, family, then you may want to add a UPS to the base/router/modem to eliminate some possible issues of power failure at times.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes... there is NO limit to the number of bases ( nor locations ) on any service level... the limiting factor is the number of cameras on your service level.

So it can be run on one account.

To add a second base, just sign into the accout and click on the ADD A DEVICE ( main view page ) at bottom and add the extra base... then sync the cameras to it as normal.

You can do it away OR do it at you primary home ( I prefer this way as you can run, test etc ) and unplugged and move

If it is a remote location without access by friends, family, then you may want to add a UPS to the base/router/modem to eliminate some possible issues of power failure at times.

Morse is faster than texting!